Come be a part of an Elite team and work side-by-side with some of the best in the industry. Our diverse and international background allows our multi-faceted team to work on some of the biggest industrial facilities in the U.S., and around the world. At Reliable Controls Corporation you will gain hands-on experience and learn new innovative techniques that will strengthen your engineer skills. We are currently accepting resumes for the following:
Project Engineer III, By-Product QA/QC
Director of Projects/Project Manager
The Project Controls Engineer III is responsible for the coordination and maintenance of site-specific
project controls efforts. These efforts include planning, scheduling, document management, value
management, cost analysis and reporting. The Project Controls Engineer III will work closely with the
Project Director and the project managers for all active projects to communicate and maintain project
schedules and costs. This position will also assist with change order and schedule deviations and serve
as a project controls liaison between Project Controls III team members and client management. Prepares
and maintains the corporate information systems for project execution to develop baseline cost information
for use in proposals. E.g., execution time for typical tasks, typical costs for typical tools and systems used
in the execution of projects. May perform Document Control activities.
- Supervise project controls activities
- Gathers, organizes, analyzes data and prepares progress reports.
- Validate timesheets and expense reports, compile reports.
- Generate progress reports, schedule updates, productivity.
- Cost control for projects.
- Change management, risk management.
- Identify cost and schedule impacts.
- Creates and assembles work packages under the direction of the project manager.
- Tracks completion of work packages and reports percentage completion to project manager.
- Performs Document Control functions for projects by operating the electronic Document Control
- Demonstrated commitment to safety.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and PC software packages and applications typically associated
with financial/project management and reporting.
- Ability to gather, assemble, analyze, and present project data in a variety of presentations and
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to perform duties outside of scope of work and multi task.
- Experience in customer service and customer relations.
- Ability to make decisions following company policies and that are in the best interest of the
company itself and the client.
- Experience in estimating, planning, cost control, forecasting and change management.
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, this includes knowledge and experience in
negotiating with our clients.
- Bilingual: Spanish/English a plus.
- Working on-site in heavy industrial environments mostly but not limited to mining and gas
industries. These environments may have the following conditions: Extreme temperature conditions, both hot and cold; in and/or around moisture; on slippery and/or uneven surfaces, in confined spaces; and at heights.
- Hours of operation and employee schedules vary based off each project and may require irregular or extended hour and travel for project completion.
- Up to 25% travel, including both domestic and international travel.
- Will require frequent standing, occasional bending, squatting, climbing, twisting, balancing and reaching.
- Will have exposure to noise, vibrations, well-treating chemicals, glycol, methanol, gasoline, natural gas and liquid hydrocarbons.
- Will follow instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the function of the job under general supervision.
- Will often work alone with minimum supervision.
- Associates level degree in Engineering preferred.
- 5+ years of Project Controls experience in Engineering, Construction and Commissioning projects.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have an acceptable driving record.